If You Own a Home or Vacation Home in Santa Fe and…
You’re Ready to Hire a Professional Home Remodeling Contractor
to Renovate Your Kitchen or Bathrooms or to Expand Your Living Space…
We Invite You to Experience the Kodama Way
Our Clients Expect AND Get More.
We realize that most homeowners only tackle a significant home remodeling project every 10 years or more. That is one of the reasons why we have provided so much information on our website.
Whether you want to add on for extra living space or simply improve the layout and functionality of your home by renovating your kitchen, bathrooms, master bedroom or outdoor kitchen, it is our goal to bring ingenuity and reverence for our craft to your project.
If you have spent time exploring our website, then you already know that we recommend asking a lot of questions and requiring every company you contact to put their answers in writing.
Here is one more question you have probably thought about.
“Howard, to do everything we want to do, what is this really going to cost?”
Too many homeowners base their decision on price. As you explored our website you probably discovered that there are a lot more things to consider in choosing a contractor to remodel your home.
- Please use the 18 questions on our How to Hire a Professional Santa Fe Remodeling Company. The good news is that there are reputable and experienced home remodeling companies and if you do your homework you will significantly increase your chances of hiring the right one for your project.
- Unfortunately there are some unscrupulous contractors that will take advantage of the homeowner’s lack of experience. There are other contractors that will take on a project even if they don’t have the proper experience. Eliminating these contractors from your list will save you a lot of frustration.
- The information on our The Many Risks You Face by Choosing the Low Bidder page is provided to help homeowners avoid hiring a contractor that will frustrate you with poor quality or leave you with a half-finished project.
- There are many places in a construction project where corners can be cut or inferior materials substituted to make more profit. This is especially true for the low bidders.
- Ball park estimates or amounts written on the back of a business card are worthless. All you will know is the price. You will have no idea what materials will be used, how they will be installed or if there is a warranty. These are all red flags that you can learn more about on the State of New Mexico website.
- We will be pleased to show you what a professional proposal includes.
- If your project is your dream, please don’t take the risk of hiring someone that offers a price that is 15% or more less than other home remodeling contractors because you won’t be getting the same materials, installation methods or warranty.
If you accept that bid, be prepared to accept lower quality or an increase in price.
If you are ready to renovate your home all we ask is the opportunity to demonstrate why so many people recommend us. Thank you in advance for contacting us.
We Proudly Serve the following Santa Fe Area Communities: